Friday, January 16, 2009

Street Fashion I Do Love..

1. Leggings
I only have in a dark color (since my friend ask to borrow the white one)




2. Quirky Look
Speaking about quirky, we all know Agyness Deyn is the Queen. Just look how she mixing the animal print with the stripes. Briliant!


3. White Pants Againts Multicolored Jacket
I always wanna have that jacket, but never found one..


4. Dress + Leggings + Long jacket + Vintage bag= Cool Combination


5.Loose Tee, Flanel Shirt, Biker Jacket, Black Skinny Pants are the things that always in my personal style
For me, eliminate the hat, and i will be astonishing as she does.



6. The simple yet edgy style u can ever get
T-shirt and skinny pants are too simple, i know. But u can just add a pattern scarf, and sporty shoes. Voila!
You will get their attention..






Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...