Monday, September 21, 2009

oh, yes! 3 months of hiding

ok.
despite my guilty feeling cause not blogging for emm, how long???
oh. yeah, 3 months..

i do have a looot of story to telling you all ;p

first, hello people..
i'm wearing hijab now!
not a long and wide kind of hijab, though..
mine is just enough to cover my aurat, including hair, ears and neck at least
but if u ask me why i wear hijab, well excuse me....i'm not gonna tell u, cause it's too personal for u to know :)

second, it's my first Ramadhan i spent far away from Jakarta. i kinda missed the ritual here, you know.. ngabuburit with friends, tarawih and tadarus with family etc. but the most sad part is i had to spent Takbiran night and Ied Prayer with working!
now, i really have to appriciate money more than ever...

anyway, i'm not taking picture as many as i expected
so i'll just share u with this;


my zip dress are about to sell in my onshop, just wait fellas ;P

and this one is taken at Martapura, Banjarmasin. A place where u can find anything kind of jewelry, from a precious stone to a fine jewelry like diamond, gold etc..




o i really have to bring this laptop every where i go or i won't be able to update my blog as often as i want *sigh..
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...